How To Be A Female Escort
If you want to become an escort, you should know things that you should keep in mind when you are an escort. Being an escort is not something easy. As it happens with other jobs, it comes with the benefits and problems. The career is personal and it can be a good thing or a bad thing at some point. The career is for stronger people for someone who wants to be an escort and who wishes to continue to be one for a long period. The following are some truth about becoming the escort and the advice of what to do.
Think about it
Before you become an escort, you should get the answers to the important questions:
- Do you want to commit on working as an escort
- Do you like idea of being the companion of another person and to be paid for this
- Can you tell your friends and family what you do for living
- Can you handle the emotional impact of the job
- Do you want to enter into the field for money or just for fun
Why do you want to be an escort
You can find the shows that show people being paid to do things they like and do not have problems in doing them: You should decide first about the benefits of the job like: You want to feel sexy
- You want to be paid so that you may be pampered
- You can pick how many hours you wish to work
- You can date any man and there is no string attached
- You are paid enough money
If you want to join the agency, you should ask the agency so that they can run you through the client satisfaction, safety basis and the protection against any sexual disease.
- You have to know how to screen the client and to check if he had been blacklisted
- Learn when the clients turn to be violent and start to ask things that you would not do
- Learn how to ensure that the client wears the protection
- Know the etiquette and do not discuss about the clients to other clients. You should also keep away from the private life of the clients.
- You should also be patient and do not try to get the clients of others.
When you decide to work on your own, you have to know that you can benefit by
- Keeping all the money
- You get to pick the clients that you would like
- You set own prices
- You set the days you want to work and these you do not want to work
When you work for yourself
- You will not have enough protection as when you work for the agency
- You will get hurt if you are not able to screen who is the best person
- You are alone when you visit a stranger
- You are the one to market yourself
The benefits of working for agency
- You will have a team that is ready to protect you, they do the screen for you and you do not have to do the marketing on your own.